The UN Millennium Campaign in Europe works to support civil society organisations and networks to advocate for the MDGs, driving communication, awareness raising and advocacy initiatives on the MDGs and post-2015 development agenda. The Campaign aims at forging partnership with wide and diverse stakeholders to keep the MDGs high on the policy agenda.
The Partnerships Team for Europe is based in Madrid, Barcelona and Rome.
- May 16, 2013‘MY World’ Survey – First Results – Over 600,000 Citizens Tell the United Nations their Priorities - Over 600,000 citizens from 194 countries have already voted for the issues that would make the most difference to their lives, providing, for the first time ever, real-time and real-world intelligence on what people think … Continue reading
- April 1, 2013April, 5th: 1,000 days to keep the Millennium Promise - A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, but starting this week we can march a thousand days forward into a new future. On April 5th, the world will reach a vital … Continue reading
- October 17, 2012Spanish Civil Society Consultation on the #Post2015 agenda held in Madrid - Madrid.- Close to 100 Spanish civil society organizations participated today in Madrid during the #Post2015 Consultation with Civil Society in Spain, organized by the UN Millennium Campaign. The objective was to debate the priorities identified … Continue reading
- August 1, 2012Audio Gallery of MDG Success Stories From UNMC Spanish Campaign - The UN Millennium Campaign teams up with RNE – the Spanish National Radio Station- to talk the progress made towards the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals. Listen to the following five broadcasts aired at … Continue reading
- June 6, 2012UNMC Launches “And You Didn’t Even Know About It:” An Innovative Social Media Campaign to Communicate MDG Progress - From the 6th to the 20th of June 2012, this initiative will ask citizens to donate space on their Facebook or Twitter profiles and communicate major progress achieved on the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and … Continue reading